|Â Print this page for your records!
Welcome to Dogs Bay!
We are so excited to have your furry one hang out with us for a day of fun andÂ loving and snuggles and bubbles!!!
In order to make your first visit with us as easy as possible, please note the following:
Our Vaccination Requirements
- Negative fecal test result within the last 6 months
- A negative heartworm test if your fur kid is a year or older
- Bordatella vaccination
- Distemper vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
Please ask your vet to fax this information directly to us at 269 857 8379 attention doggy daycare.
What to bring:
- Flat â€śquick releaseâ€ť collar. We require that all of our fur friends wear this collar for safety purposes. We do notÂ want anything on our friends that could get caught on a toy, a fence, another dog. If you have any questions about whatÂ a quick release collar is, we are happy to assist, or your local pet store will also be happy to help you with the type ofÂ If you transport your dog on a training collar or a martingale collar, we encourage you to continue to do so for safetyÂ purposes during transport
- Your dog should be on leash (in your possession) from the car into the facility. We will have a designated cubby forÂ you so nothing will get lost or mixed up!
- You do not need to bring a bed, or blanket, we have plenty of snuggly blankets, cots and beds available for nap
- You do not need to bring lunch or snacks…we are so busy having fun, our furry friends typically do not want theÂ distraction of being separated for a munchie! We will be sure to make any exceptions necessary if your kid has specialÂ dietary needs/requirements or medication that needs to be administered
What to expect on your first day
You will be greeted by a staff member who will ask you to sign in at the check in desk; and you are encouraged to let usÂ know if you would like a report card, or any other additional services. Once you have checked in, we will secure ourÂ newest friend in our middle play area, let him/her sniff around a bit and get familiar with us, before we begin theÂ introduction to all of his/her new friends. Because we take special care to be sure the introduction is positive and safe,Â it is important that your first visit begins between 8am and 9am; or by appointment only.
It is very likely that you will be greeted with some happy and excited sounds as you enter the facility!!! Our friends areÂ always very happy to be with us and each other, and a new friend is definitely something to cheer about!!!
We know that your fur kid is a beloved member of your family! Our â€śkidsâ€ť first day at school is a big one, no matter ifÂ they are 2 legged kids or 4 legged kids and because we understand this, we want you to be able to see what we see!
We encourage you to “like” Dogs Bay Doggie Daycare & Grooming on facebook. We will be posting something specialÂ for this first visit.
Daycare is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Â Picking your tail-wagger up on time is important. Late pick up fee is $5/15 minutes.
Payment is expected at the time of service: We prefer Check or cash, and accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover for paymentÂ methods. Â Please note there is a 2.5% surcharge on credit card purchases, effective Oct. 8, 2015. Â Packages are available which allow you to take advantage of a significant savings per day.
Thank you for entrusting your fur baby to us!
You are truly giving your fur friend the best gift of all by bringing him/her to doggie daycare! We are confident the benefits of doggie daycare far outweigh the risks.
Time to Play!!!
Dogs Bay Team