Boarding Packages and Pricing
Like most small businesses, COVID-19 has hit home. In lieu of raising prices across the board, we decided to apply Weekend, Holiday and Peak Season rates of $2/pet.
All Our packages include a private suite with attached outdoor terrace, a raised cot, bedding, a detailed report card, the administration of any medication, daily Facebook pictures, unconditional love and unlimited calls/emails to check in on your fur baby!
For dogs who love to play with doggie friends and are comfortable in a large group environment.
For the pet who is not comfortable with other dogs or playing in large groups.
Top Dog Daycare
A daycare option for fur kids who prefer humans to play with.
*Add a 30 minute training session working on a choice of: sit, down, place, leash manners, watch me, touch, stay, leave it & give for an additional $25
5â€™x5â€² Suite with a guillotine door to a covered outdoor terrace.Â
Includes package all amenities listed above.
$22/night 2nd dog (if dog stays in the same suite)
Spacious 6â€™x7â€² Suite at our Country Cottage with a guillotine door to a covered outdoor terrace.Â
Includes allÂ package amenities listed above plus.
$22/night 2nd dog. (if dog stays in the same suite)
Zen Den Suite
4â€™x5â€² Suite in a quiet area of the facility.Â
Includes all the package amenities listed above.
$22/night 2nd dog (if dog stays in the same suite)Â
Customize your fur kidâ€™s stay with our A La Carte options or save with our Activity Packages!
Seniors and Puppies need a lot of extra care, so we’ve created special packages to ensure the quality of their care. The $8 is in addition to their boarding fee and is mandatory for puppies under 9 months or seniors 10 and older.
- Special introduction to dog friends approved by our certified trainer
- X-tra potty breaks
- Nightly cuddles n hugs
- Wellness checks twice daily
- Non-skid flooring
- Heated Bed
- X-tra potty breaks
- Special report card
Special Care Package
We monitor our fur guests closely for early signs of stress including the dog not eating, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. The following services are covered under our Special Care Package. $5/night in addition to boarding fee.
- If a dog does not eat within a 24-hour period, we offer chicken broth/rice, added to their kibble, to entice them to eat.
- If a dog gets diarrhea, we have a full diarrhea protocol that includes Imodium, bland diet (chicken/rice) until the GI upset is under control and then we gradually transition them back to their regular diet.
- If a dog vomits due to anxiety, we will offer Pepcid and bland diet (chicken/rice) until the symptoms subside.
-If a dogâ€™s pads are sensitive to the stones in the play yards, we provide Epson Salt Foot Baths and Pad Protector.
- If a dog needs to be Quarantined or cannot play with his/her fur friends, go on scheduled Nature Walks or to daycare for any reason, we will substitute Enrichment Cuddles-N-Hugs or anything else we see fit to keep the dog happy and engaged.
- We also launder any soiled toys or bedding and give our fur friends spot baths if needed, to maintain a healthy and clean environment.
The cost of all these protocols are included in our Special Care Package. If you opt out,, you will be charged for these services, if rendered